Spectra UL633N Universal Grade Laser
Available: 2 - Dispatched in 7 Days
- Buy 2 for £3,418.86 £2,849.05 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £3,346.88 £2,789.07 each and save 7%
Spectra Precision UL633N Universal Laser
Long Range, High Accuracy, Grade control X,Y& Z Laser level.
Sometimes, deciding on the right laser for the job can be a daunting task and can mean that multiple types of lasers have to be used on one job site.
With the new Spectra Precision UL633N you do not have to worry, it is Universal and can do multiple applications. It is a flat, spinning laser, can do single and dual grades, vertical alignment, set 90 degrees, help square from an existing structure and can be used to lay pipe – that’s what makes it so Universal.
Small contractors can do more work on their own and larger contractors do not have to worry about sending the wrong laser or multiple lasers to any job site.
The Spectra Precision UL633N Universal Laser is the first construction laser allowing total automatic control of all three axes (X/Y/Z). Control of the Z axis is accomplished through the new "fan beam" technology, while control of the X and Y axis utilizes a dual radio connection.
Benefiting of all the know-how of Spectra Precision, the UL633N Universal Laser is appropriate for all applications producing an easy, fast and accurate job.
The Universal laser can provide precise automatic axes alignments to two desired points without positioning the detectors 90 degrees perpendicular. This allows contractors to perform easily dual axis alignments for applications such as grade work on sports fields, parking lots, tennis courts and driveways. The UL633N Universal Laser can work with two detectors simultaneously (TWO HL760 detectors are included), where Contractors can measure an unknown grade value automatically between two elevation points in Grade Match mode.
On job sites where maximum accuracy and stability is required such as airport runways, elevations can be precisely secured using the automatic Dual Axis PlaneLok feature. This capability locks and maintains the laser reference plane to two detectors placed at existing elevation points, eliminating drift or possible errors caused by vibrations or temperature changes.
The UL633N Universal Laser is also the first laser where the plumb beam can be changed into a rotating fan beam which can be detected by the new Spot Finder, model SF601. The UL633N can align the plumb beam automatically to the Spot Finder for pipe laying and trench applications. Measuring a grade value through an existing pipe or an open trench can also be done quickly and easily in automatic Spot Match mode. The UL633N and the Spot Finder offer additional versatility for 90-degree layout applications on concrete pads as well as indoors for drywalls. Activating the SpotLok mode ensures the UL633N locks and holds the plumb beam automatically to the Spot Finder at the desired direction or elevation point offering a precise alignment to avoid rework.
The UL633N includes a full-function combined radio and infrared remote control RC603N, with a built-in back-lit intuitive graphic display. Contractors can do everything with the remote control that they can do at the laser keypad, up to 100m (330 ft) away from the laser -even from the cab of a machine or through a pipe. The ability to make grade changes remotely can significantly reduce setup time and speed operations.
With its rugged design, the UL633N can survive a drop of up to 1 metre (3 feet) on concrete. The laser also features IP67 moisture and dust sealing to handle the tough construction environment.
The UL633N Universal Laser retains all well accept functions of the GL500 series lasers with additional advanced features and benefits offering much more versatilities.
- Multiple Applications - The Spectra Precision UL633N Universal Laser is the first construction laser that provides the ability to control level, alignment, single/dual grade and even do grade in vertical like a pipe laser allowing you to do more work with one tool.
- Automatic self-levelling - provides fast, easy set-up for horizontal level, grade or vertical alignment
- Automatic Grade Matching - meaning the laser moves to the on-grade position on the detector automatically by communicating wirelessly with the detector and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces)
- Grade Range - Large, fully compensated grade range from -25% to 25% - keeping the laser levelled no matter what grade you need reducing errors and improving productivity.
- Anti-Vibration Filter - A laser can be affected by high vibration or strong wind, especially when the laser is mounted on a tall tripod –the UL633N has an anti-vibration filter that can be set according to the conditions allowing work to continue regardless of wind conditions or excessive vibrations.
- Temperature compensation & PlaneLok -As temperature fluctuates throughout the working day, the internal components of a laser can expand and contract which can cause some additional error without the user noticing. This is firstly resolved through the automatic temperature check that the laser performs where the internal software calibrates the laser to its optimal performance based on the temperature. Additionally, the PlaneLok function can be activated. This keeps the laser beam fixed to a detector in a set a position eliminating any error that can be caused by fluctuating temperatures, keeping the laser accurate and error-free.
- Automatic Axis Alignment - A critical factor when working with grade is alignment to the grade hub. If the alignment is off, an error can be introduced and exaggerated. The UL633N has an Automatic Axis Alignment function, allowing the user to set-up simply and quickly, maintaining accuracy and eliminating costly errors. The Automatic Axis Alignment function has the added benefit of being able to simultaneously align on two axes not at 90 degrees to each other. This is especially useful when trying to construct envelope set-ups on a concrete pad or when setting a dual grade for a drainage channel intersecting another channel at an angle not at 90 deg to the main run.
- Vertical Grade - The Spectra Precision UL633N vertical grade capabilities are enhanced with the use of the SF601 Spot Finder. This accessory allows automatic alignment of the plumb beam. This provides fast alignment to a manhole on a first-day set-up, or to quickly set-out a 90-degree angle. Additionally, the Spot Finder can be used to check the grade in pipe on a second-day set-up. The beam locks onto the Spot Finder and displays the actual grade on the remote and the laser, saving time and eliminating lengthy manual calculations.
- Rugged - Designed to operate on the toughest of job sites, the UL633N can withstand a 1m drop directly onto concrete or 1.5m pushover on a tripod, eliminating costly repairs.
- Mask Mode- The UL633N has a virtual masking function that allows the laser beam to be turned off in up to 3 sides, avoiding false reading from glass reflections or interfering with other lasers on the same job site.
Laser Source: visible red laser diode 650nm, Class 3
Laser High Accuracy: ±1.5 mm at 30m
Grade Accuracy: +/-1mm/10m
Operating Range (diameter) with HL760 detector: 800m
Self-Levelling Range: ±14 degrees
Compensation Method: Electronic self-leveling
Drop Height on Concrete performance: 1m
Grading range: -25% to +25% (in X,Y & Z-axis)
Grade resolution: 0.001% over entire range
Scan mode: 5 preset sizes + variable adjustment
Out of Level (HI) Warning: Yes
Power Source: rechargeable battery pack or alkalines
Battery Life: 35 hours (NiMH rechargeable)
Rotation Speed: 0-750rpm
Tripod Mount (Horizontal and Vertical): 5/8” x 11
Operating Temperature: -20 to 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20 to +70°C
Water Resistant: Yes, protection to IP67
Size: 24 x 15 x 28cm
Warranty: 5 Years
Choosing the right detector ensures maximum performance from the UL633N.
The standard kit has two HL760's or for machine control applications, see the very popular (optional) magnetic detector: model CR600 or C700.
HL760 Digital Readout Detector
Highly versatile detector for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications
Works with UL633N in automatic Axis Alignment, Grade Match and PlaneLok applications
Digital readout of elevation
Exact distance from grade displayed
Anti-strobe sensor to prevent false reading from jobsite strobe lights
Large reception height to ease beam reception
Withstands a drop of up to 3m
Radio communication - works with another HL760 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring capability
User Benefits: - No need to go “on-grade” to measure; - Saves considerable time - Reduces rework by allowing remote monitoring - Increases reliability, accuracy and durability.
HL760 Specifications:Digital readout units: mm, cm, ft, in, frac. ins
Reception height: 127 mm
Six On-grade sensitivities: Ultra Fine 0.5 mm - Super Fine 1 mm - Fine 2 mm - Medium 5 mm - Coarse 10 mm - Calibration Mode 0.1 mm
Battery life (2 x AA): 60+ hours continuous operation
Auto shut-off: 30 minutes / 24 hours
Operating temp.: -20°C to 50°C
Drop performance: 3m
Dust and waterproof: Yes - protected to IP67
Weight: 0.27 kg
Warranty: 3 Years
+/- 1.5mm @ 30 metres, max. operating diameter 800m (400m either side of the instrument).
An accuracy of +/- 1.5mm @ 30 metres is equivalent to 0.05 mm/m and to put that into perspective, the best premium German spirit level has an accuracy of +/- 0.5 mm/m or +/- 15mm @ 30 metres.
Levelling forms and footers
Driveways and ramps
Cut & Fill
Engineering alignment & levelling applications
User guides & Datasheets
- UL633N User Guide - English
- UL633N User Guide - Danish
- UL633N User Guide - Dutch
- UL633N User Guide - Finnish
- UL633N User Guide - Italian
- UL633N User Guide - Norwegian
- UL633N USer Guide - Polish
- UL633N User Guide - Portuguese
- UL633N User Guide - Swedish
Spectra 5 Year - No Cost - WARRANTY
This Spectra UL633N Laser Level is covered by a new "5-Year - No Cost" Warranty which covers all defects due to material and workmanship. Spectra Precision Laser products with this warranty that have failed will be repaired FREE OF CHARGE for five years from the date of purchase.
Also included in the kit
The Spectra UL633N Universal Grade Laser Kit also includes the following accessories:
4m Telescopic Levelling Staff (Model: TLS4S)
(Colours / Brand may vary)
4m, 5-section, Telescopic Levelling Staff.
Five robust aluminium sections with abrasion proof scale.
Closed length height 970mm, extending to maximum height of 4m.
Automatic locking buttons when extended.
Millimetre scale on back and E-graduations (1cm) markings on front
Rear mm scale (for use with laser levels) has ZERO mm marking at ground level.
Red / Black coded front sections.
Accepts all Laser detector mounting brackets.
Removable, rear-mounted circular Bubble Level.
Height: 0.97m closed length to extended max 4m.
Surveying Tripod (Model: S-LAT)
(Colours / Brand may vary and may have laser-level.co.uk branding on tripod leg)
Maximum 1.5m height.
Robust aluminium tripod.
Extending legs with quick-release, toggle clamp adjustment.
Flat top, mounting head.
Head size 130mm
5/8 inch x 11 thread.
Closed length 0.925m
Max. Opened height 1.5m approx.
Need to mount a Detector on Plant equipment?
The Spectra UL633N Universal Grade Laser Level can be used for machine control by using a magnetic CR600 or CR700 Detector, which can be purchased as an optional extra. For further details of the Spectra CR600, please Click Here or for the Spectra CR700, please Click Here.
|Product Type||Rotating Laser Level|
|Levelling Type||Fully Self Levelling|
|Range with Detector||Up to 800m Diameter (400m either side of Laser)|
|Laser Level Accuracy||±1.5mm at 30m (100ft)|
|Laser Beam Colour||Red Beam|
|Laser Beam Type||Rotating Dot|
|Levelling Axis||Horizontal & Vertical Levelling|
|Additional Facilities||Scan, Plumb (Up), Plumb (Down), Grade Match (Requires HL760), PlaneLok (Requires HL760), Fingerprint (Requires HL760)|
|Usage||Indoor & Outdoor|
|Battery||Rechargeable Battery Pack Supplied As Standard or use Alkaline Batteries|
|Runtime||Up to 35 Hours (Approx)|
|Slope / Gradient||Dual Grade using Keypad or included Remote Control|
|Mounting Thread||⅝ Standard Surveying|
|Laser Output Rating||Class 3|
|IP Rating (Waterproofing)||IP67 - Dust tight / Protected against the effects of temporary immersion|
|Warranty||Automatic 5 Year Warranty|
Kit comprises of:
Spectra UL633N Universal Laser Level 2 x Spectra HL760 Laser Detectors With Staff Mounting Bracket & Batteries Spectra RC603N Radio Remote Control & Batteries SF601 Spot Finder With Sun Shield & Batteries Q104667 Rechargeable Battery Pack (High Capacity) Q104781 Universal Mains Charger 105516 Vertical Adapter for HL detector Surveying Tripod 4m Measuring Staff, Type TLS4S Robust Carry Case Instruction & Safety Manuals Full 5 Year Automatic Warranty
Checked, Calibrated & Prepared
Prior to dispatch, your new Laser Level Kit will be inspected and prepared by our technicians. During this time the kit will be checked and calibrated and all batteries fitted. We will also apply our "supplied by" labels to permit access to our Service Department in the future. Any accessories which require radio pairing (where applicable) will also be setup.
When the order is dispatched, a PDF (digital copy) of the VAT invoice will be attached to the dispatch confirmation email and a paper copy of the VAT invoice will be in the box for you to give to your accounts department.
Freephone Technical Support
Sometimes you just need a little help. "What does this button do?", "How do I set this?". If you have a question, our helpful and friendly technical team is at the end of the phone Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm to answer your questions.
Exclusive access to our Repairs & Servicing Department
We only Repair, Calibrate & Service products originally purchased from us. If your laser is damaged, needs calibrating or requires some other work doing to it, we have expert technical staff available to assist you. Focusing only on our customers, means we have quick turn around times - getting you back up and running faster!
There’s a reason Spectra Precision Laser is the strongest name in the industry. We invented the industry. From day one, we have pioneered every major development in laser positioning for construction. That’s why you’ll find our products on more job sites around the world than any other brand.
Tough, Simple & Reliable
For more than 50 years, Spectra Precision has been an innovation leader in the construction industry worldwide. We understand what our customers need on the job every day, because we have always made communication and listening to our customers a top priority. We also employ the best engineers and technical specialists we can find to ensure that our reputation for innovation and quality never fades. This company focus: communication and innovation, is why we bring new technologies to the market in easy-to-use, highly efficient products designed with the commercial construction market-foremost in mind.
We believe in technological quality, precision, and competitiveness. We believe in work well done. Spectra Precision products are reliable and long-lasting, with an excellent Return on Investment value.
Built for Every Job Site
Spectra Precision products help provide control for elevation, grade, vertical alignment and 90 degree layout for both interior and exterior construction.
They are ruggedly designed to withstand harsh on-the-job conditions including drops from as much as three feet onto concrete; rain; mud; even brief immersion. Temperature extremes, humidity, and clumsy handling will not harm Spectra Precision products. They are meant for real world reliability.
- Ease of use
- Superior Warranties
Your goals are our objectives: save time and increase efficiency.
Spectra Precision has a comprehensive worldwide service provider network with more than 170 approved service centers. In addition, there are three factory service centres – where specialist reprogramming and component level repairs can be undertaken – in Dayton, OH, USA; Kaiserslautern, Germany; and Shanghai, China. All authorized service providers are factory trained and take part in regular continuing education training to update their skills and knowledge. Each service provider invests in specialist equipment to make sure that all service and repairs are carried out to the highest standards.
What does this mean to the Spectra Precision user? Live, experienced service technicians are available via phone and email during normal business hours all around the world, whether for technical advice, service or repairs.
Combination machine mounted or grade rod Laser Receiver with digital readout
High visibility Green Beam pipe laser with flexible power options
Green Beam family of laser tools using bright Ultra-Green laser beams
Versatile Automatic Single and Dual Grade Laser for Level, Grade, and Vertical Alignment
Compact, tough and smart pipe lasers
Green beam QuickMark layout system
The MOST versatile construction laser... EVER!
1st pipe laser with internal battery and infrared remote control
1st electronic automatic self-leveling rotating laser level with a laser diode... still produced
1st electronic automatic self-leveling rotating laser with slope adjustment
1st rotating laser for interior work
Invented, developed, and produced the 1st rotating laser in the world
5475 Kellenburger Road
(888) 527-3771 (Toll Free in U.S.A.)
Laser Levels Online
Unit 35, Bridge Business Centre
Beresford Way, Dunston Road
S41 9FG, United Kingdom
Phone: 08000 869 769
Trimble Kaiserslautern GmbH
Am Sportplatz 5
Phone: +49-(0)6301-71 14 14
Spectra Precision Division
80 Marine Parade Road
#22-06, Parkway Parade
Singapore 449269, Singapore
In a rush? Premium DPD delivery options are also available (England, Wales & Scottish Lowlands)
Delivery to Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Holland & Belgium
We deliver Worldwide. Full pricing is available at the checkout page. Delivery to common destinations are shown below:
|Belgium||3-6 Working Days||£24,99 GBP|
|Denmark||3-6 Working Days||£24,99 GBP|
|Finland||3-6 Working Days||£24,99 GBP|
|Holland||3-6 Working Days||£24,99 GBP|
|Iceland||3-6 Working Days||£24,99 GBP|
|Norway||3-6 Working Days||£24,99 GBP|
|Sweden||3-6 Working Days||£24,99 GBP|
Collect in person from our Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK Showroom
Monday - Friday - 9am - 4pm (Last visitor: 3:30pm)
We want you to be completely happy with your new purchase!
If within the first 30 days, you are not satisfied or have changed your mind with any purchase, we will give you a full refund when it is returned to us in an unusued condition, complete with all of the original packaging. We regret that refunds cannot be issued for equipment that shows any evidence of having been used and we are unable to refund the inbound delivery charge.